Mortgage Broker Sydney > Insurance > Home & Contents Insurance

Home & Contents Insurance – Invest in Peace of Mind

We would do anything to protect our home and our favourite possessions. They are both personal and practical assets that we polish and renovate, clean and maintain. A common concern is how to protect your home and contents when the unexpected happens.


How Home and Contents Insurance Protects You

Home and contents insurance may include cover for:

  • accidental damage or loss to home and contents
  • a portion of the costs for temporary accommodation
  • accidental breakage of glass
  • cover for the loss or theft of credit cards
  • security consultations
  • replacement locks
  • modifications to a building following disability


Complement Your Home and Contents Insurance

Kaboodle Finance can also help you get in contact with an insurance specialist to assist you with a range of related home and contents options.


Landlord Insurance

As a long-term investment, your rental property deserves the same level of protection. Landlord insurance can cover home, contents, theft by a tenant, public liability and a range of other options.


Mortgage Protection

As well as your property and contents, you need to protect your home. If injury, illness, unemployment or death prevents your family from paying your mortgage, this insurance can help you cover the costs.

Lenders Mortgage Insurance

Are you looking to break into the property market for the first time? Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) lets you secure a larger loan without the typical 20% deposit.


Discuss Your Home and Contents Insurance Needs

Kaboodle Finance makes insurance easy by referring you to an insurance specialist who can help you decide the level of cover you need and finding the best type of coverage from the most appropriate lender.

Contact us online or call 1800 KABOODLE to discuss home & contents insurance and we can put you in touch with an expert!